I have some things I’m looking forward to getting done. I don’t “do” New Year’s Resolutions. The fact that these are starting up in January just makes it easier to keep up with.
- 365 day Chronological Bible reading plan. (Yes, I’ll be one day short this year since it’s a leap.) I’m using YouVersion where I can keep it keeps up with what I’ve read. It’s an app downloaded on my laptop and can be downloaded to my cell phone also. I will enjoy the audio version as I have it set to the NIVUK so there’s an Englishman reading it to me. YouVersion
- 30 Days to Taming the Tongue. The ladies bible study I attend will be going through this book for 6 weeks. Although I don’t have too much of a problem with the subject (or at least I don’t think I do) I know how much words can hurt and harm or build up. I’ll be teaching one of the sessions. Amazon 30 Days to Taming the Tongue
- Sewing class. I am going to be teaching a sewing class. Whether I have one person or a bunch doesn’t matter. I will be passing on my love for the art. It will only be for 6 weeks so I’m not committed too far.
- 30 Day Challenge ~full body workout. I won’t need any equipment and I don’t have to join a gym. Perhaps I should have started with a plan for a week since keeping fit is not my forte but I will give it a go. Blog with free printable of 30 day challenge
- I would love to be able to start a new planner and actually use it daily since I have all these new activities in my life. Considering that one. What an accomplishment it would be for me to have it full by the end of the year! Consistency is key. The Happy Planner that was shown to me by a friend recently got me interested.
That gets me through January at least.
What are your goals?