I have spent the entire day online either searching for things, creating new things, or playing. I have never spent this much time online. My eyes are showing it. My back is feeling it.
- rearranged “My Farm” on facebook
- installed “Google Chrome” on my home computer
- created a blog on blogspot
- tried several times logging on to my school website to update but to no avail
- joined a new group on classroom2.0
- created a page on K-12 open source community http://community.k12opensource.com/profile/DeborahHarris
- stopped long enough to eat supper with my husband and watch our show on t.v.
- I DID get a shower today!
- talked to my Dad about his cell phone bill
- thought about finishing a quilt top
- didn’t go outside for anything although the day was gorgeous
I am also trying to learn more about internet tools that can be used personally and in my classroom.
I think this is all I am going to ramble about in this post.